Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$73
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$177
US$152
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$109
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$145
US$116
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$199
US$179
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$144
US$129
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$122
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$118
  • Free Internet
US$181
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
YMCA Hostel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$47
2,622 results
All reviewsthe executive loungealbert parksteam roomqueen streetvalet parkingfive star hotelsteep hillbuffet breakfastan upgradenew zealandharbour viewvector arenasky towerspaaucklandaccorhyatt
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The hotel has good old fashioned quality service. The rooms were well sized, and contained quality fittings.
It is located in a quiet, but picturesque part of town, in walking distance of the Parnell.
The hotel is a great spot if you are travelling for business and want a comfortable, reliable place to stay, that provides good quality service in a nice environment.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear "Ms_CC",

It was a pleasure to welcome you to Pullman Auckland. I am so pleased that you very much enjoyed your stay and found the hotel perfect for your needs.

If there is anything we can do to make your future stays more comfortable, please do not hesitate to contact me on c.saunders@pullmanauckland.co.nz

Kind regards
Carly

Reviewed 18 June 2014

10/10 for their customer service. From check in to check out! Even the restaurants. Family friendly hotel. Love their can do attitude! Facilities are fantastic, and they will make sure they do their best to accommodate any request. Location is also great, quiet away from all the noise and easy access to the motorway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear "J C",

Thank you very much for your amazing review. The team and I are thrilled that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

After staying in a very average place in Auckland, I needed an extra night to catch up with some old school friends. Initially the room they gave me was small and not what I had envisioned, after speaking to the gorgeous girl on reception, the manager upgraded me to an amazing 1 bed apartment in the residential tower, it was perfect and we ended up staying the night in as it was very comfortable. The only thing they didn't have was a ipod dock or music of any kind, but they managed to find me one. I will stay with them again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear "Maddie M",

Thank you for your amazing review! I am so pleased that you very much enjoyed your stay at Pullman Auckland and you loved the Residence Apartment we upgraded you to.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Pullman in Auckland was an unexpected, but pleasant, surprise. I had stayed here previously under the Hyatt chain, and I have to say I like the refurbishment that Accor have given the public spaces in this hotel. However it's the staff at Pullman that won me over.
After arriving on an overnight flight from Hong Kong, tired and a tad fractious, I turned up at the hotel.
At check-in I was told my room wasn't ready yet, and could I please wait a moment. A moment passed and I was still standing, waiting. At this moment an eagle eyed staff member, noted my poker face slipping, and asked if I would like a complimentary drink at the bar while they sorted out the room gremlins. I accepted the face saving offer, perhaps less graciously than i could have, and waited at the bar. Within moments, my glass barely touched, a charming woman came over and introduced herself - I'm sure her title was Attitude Adjuster, apologised for the holdup, hoped I was comfortable with my drink, and at my convenience she would be happy to guide me to the aforementioned troublesome room.
It seems in the meantime Pullman had upgraded my room, to a brilliant, huge, well equipped 1br apartment with a great view over the city. When hotels care or are savvy enough to turn a meh moment into Wow, thanks - you get it! Those moment turnarounds are the ones that make you want to return.
Well done Pullman, next time I'm in Auckland, I'll be back, thank you.

Room Tip: If you are staying more than a night, I highly recommend the apartments with harbour view, absolutely brilliant.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank swissmap

Dear "swissmap",

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was a pleasure to meet you on arrival and welcome you to Pullman Auckland.

I was delighted to read that your stay was better than expected and you very much enjoyed the complimentary upgrade to the Residence Apartment.

We very much hope to welcome you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me on c.saunders@pullmanauckland.co.nz if I can assist with any of your accommodation arrangements in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Nice, classy hotel, rooms are still "old fashion" style, however very well maintained, quiet room, very nice spa facilities accessible late in the evening (best after hours of walking AKL!), and very nice attentive staff, thank you to Mathilde for her French smart, efficient & welcoming attitude.

Room Tip: enjoyed a quiet room by the sea side
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear "Cocosail",

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Pullman Auckland. I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay. Mathilde will be delighted when I share your kind comments with her.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.