Being Accor members we like to stay in Accor Hotels! We chose the Pullman for our Auckland stay last night as we were going to the opera (La Traviata). It was lovely to see a counter full of smiling faces at reception and we were booked in quickly and efficiently despite the Broncos Rugby Team just arriving! Our room was gorgeous, only two floors up, very classy with a separate lounge. We could hear traffic noise but this was not intrusive. The bed proved to be extremely comfortable with luxurious feather bedding. Despite the bar being full of "Broncos" we were able to enjoy a couple of drinks quickly served. Breakfast was great with lots of choice. The dining room looked as if it had been very full as we arrived a little later than usual and most tables had been used. Everything tasted lovely and the tamarillos cut in half and skinned were just amazing. Our car was brought up for collection very quickly and again lovely smiling goodbyes from reception. Excellent stay. We'll be back Pullman, thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand