2,745 results
All reviews the executive lounge steam room albert park five star hotel valet parking queen street steep hill room service buffet breakfast an upgrade new zealand harbour view vector arena sky tower spa auckland accor
Reviewed 22 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Being Accor members we like to stay in Accor Hotels! We chose the Pullman for our Auckland stay last night as we were going to the opera (La Traviata). It was lovely to see a counter full of smiling faces at reception and we were booked in quickly and efficiently despite the Broncos Rugby Team just arriving! Our room was gorgeous, only two floors up, very classy with a separate lounge. We could hear traffic noise but this was not intrusive. The bed proved to be extremely comfortable with luxurious feather bedding. Despite the bar being full of "Broncos" we were able to enjoy a couple of drinks quickly served. Breakfast was great with lots of choice. The dining room looked as if it had been very full as we arrived a little later than usual and most tables had been used. Everything tasted lovely and the tamarillos cut in half and skinned were just amazing. Our car was brought up for collection very quickly and again lovely smiling goodbyes from reception. Excellent stay. We'll be back Pullman, thank you.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to traffic noise (police car sirens etc) ask to go higher up.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear "1818Chrissy67",

Thank you for your lovely review regarding your recent stay at Pullman Auckland. I am so pleased that you had a wonderful experience and you enjoyed your room and the service in Omni Bar and Tapestry Dining.

We very much value your loyalty to Accor and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

It's a great hotel in a small but fascinating city. But don't make the same mistake as me. I lost a day. I set off from LA on a Tuesday. It was one flight lasting 14 hours or so. I booked the hotel from Weds for 4 days. The bloody international dateline! I should have paid more attention at school. When I landed in Auckland it was THURSDAY. I'm writing this review several weeks later still befuddled by the whole thing. Anyhow, the hotel, lovely big rooms, nice people, great staff, and walking distance from all the city attractions. Actually everything in Auckland seems to be walking distance, it's a small city. In a good way. Watch the hill. It has to be the steepest hill in any city I've ever seen. Stay here, I wholly recommend it. Watch out for the taxi prices. They're steep too!

Room Tip: Facing inland overlooking the park was beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
PullmanAucklandHotel, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear "major_rawls",

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. Your review definitely brought a smile to my face.

I have recently moved from London to Auckland and the first thing I noticed as well was the hills in the city. This however, allows us to have some of the best views overlooking the harbour and Albert Park from our suites and rooms.

I hope you had a comfortable journey back home. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The hotel has good old fashioned quality service. The rooms were well sized, and contained quality fittings.
It is located in a quiet, but picturesque part of town, in walking distance of the Parnell.
The hotel is a great spot if you are travelling for business and want a comfortable, reliable place to stay, that provides good quality service in a nice environment.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear "Ms_CC",

It was a pleasure to welcome you to Pullman Auckland. I am so pleased that you very much enjoyed your stay and found the hotel perfect for your needs.

If there is anything we can do to make your future stays more comfortable, please do not hesitate to contact me on c.saunders@pullmanauckland.co.nz

Kind regards
Carly

Reviewed 18 June 2014

10/10 for their customer service. From check in to check out! Even the restaurants. Family friendly hotel. Love their can do attitude! Facilities are fantastic, and they will make sure they do their best to accommodate any request. Location is also great, quiet away from all the noise and easy access to the motorway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear "J C",

Thank you very much for your amazing review. The team and I are thrilled that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,