Was absolutely lovely to look at.
When we arrived we were looked at like who are you what do you want. The service was average.
The team were nice and they did there jobs the management looked like if you've got money well give you better treatment.
The room was as Ok clean but the towells were old they had holes in them.
The king size room I had asked for was a twin just with beds put together not what I call 5star.
Not much available on TV unless you wanted to pay for extra.
Overall experience was average
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand