I spent a weekend night with friends in the residential suites.
Stayed in corner 1 bed suite plus adjoining studio which were very impressive.
It had a great view over Auckland habour with spacious balcony.
Rooms were very spacious and tidy too. Considering the rate I paid, I think it is one of the better valued hotels in Auckland.
The hotel itself sits high over Auckland city so if you stay on a high floor, you're most likely to get a good view.
With Auckland Uni. and Albert park in front, and the Shortland St. business district behind, it is very quiet. However, it can be a bit of effort to walk to most of the attractions and restaurants especially when walking the uphill back to the hotel.
The service was exceptional as usual.
Duty manager, Manish, has gone extra miles to arrange the adjoining rooms for us over the phone and once we're at the hotel, everything from the check in to check out was quick and responsive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand