I really had a lovely time at the Pullman. The hotel is well located (near Queen Street, the Piers, etc) and my room was spacious and well equipped with bath & body products, a fridge, and robes for the spa. The hotel has a full spa and a really nice gym. I was impressed with the equipment and how current it was. There's also a full size lap pool and a hot tub. Everything is included in the room rate too, which was a nice surprise. There's an on-site restaurant that serves an EXCELLENT breakfast. Eggs made to order, fruit, cheeses, and pretty much anything a person could want. I felt that the staff went out of their way to help me, and I was especially pleased with the variety of options they offered for getting to the airport. I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand