Hi if you are coming to Auckland the Park Regis hotel does not deliver room wise on there web site. We booked 3nights at the hotel in a queen size room as shown on there web site, when we arrived we were given a room with a double bed and a single bed and a little kitchen,nothing like the picture we saw when we booked. We asked about this but was told that was the room if we did not want to stay they would try and find another hotel for us all well and good but every where was more expensive.We decided to stay where we were then at 12.00 we discovered we are above a night club.Music finished about 2.00 am complained but hotel unable to do anything. The next morning we complained and were told 27 people had complained that morning on check out. The hotel moved us to another room instead. Overall the whole place could do with being refurbished as the carpets in our rooms were stained and finger marks over the ceiling from repairs.
I have stayed in better motels for less on my trip. Beware no wi fi in rooms unless you want to pay 30 minutes in lobby for free won't be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the shopping and entertainment streets of the waterfront. Grand Windsor Hotel blends a protected historic building with chic, contemporary interior design. It boasts a great location in amongst the smart boutiques of Queen Street, right in the heart of Auckland and just off the scenic harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Grand Windsor Hotel Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Hotel Windsor Auckland
- Mercure Hotel Windsor Auckland
- Grand Windsor Hotel Auckland New Zealand