Recently I went with my family to Auckland for our University 25 year reunion. It necessitated us getting on the ferry to Waiheke Island at the crack of dawn. So terminal was only a hop skip and a jump away. For it's price and location it is hard to beat.
The valet parking was a fantastic option when friends came for the day and can leave their car without any hassles. The only downside was having to pay for WiFi when it was advertised as free on the website I looked at.
Apart from this small nuisance it made our whole experience in Auckland more special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class luxury in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the harbour and viaduct. Please note that construction on the city rail link project is underway on Albert St. Stamford Plaza Auckland remains accessible to vehicles and pedestrians, all day, every day. Albert St remains open in both directions throughout the CRL upgrade. However it is limited to one way in each direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stamford Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Auckland New Zealand