What a lovely hotel. Great big room. Lovely staff. Beautiful pool and spa. Nothing was too hard for the staff at the Stamford. We arrived early, 9am, but were able to check in which was brilliant. When it was raining they lent us an umbrella. After we checked out they looked after our bags all day. The cocktails were delicious and the okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake) at the bar was as good as we'd had in Tokyo. Definitely stay here again. Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class luxury in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the harbour and viaduct. Please note that construction on the city rail link project is underway on Albert St. Stamford Plaza Auckland remains accessible to vehicles and pedestrians, all day, every day. Albert St remains open in both directions throughout the CRL upgrade. However it is limited to one way in each direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stamford Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Auckland New Zealand