This was the first hotel we stayed in as part of a 19 day trip through NZ. We stayed in room 538 on the fifth floor. The room was quite nice, spacious and very clean. Nothing special what one would expect from an inner city hotel of this quality.
Location wise the hotel couldn't be faulted. Within easy walking distance to pretty much everything. We had a wedding to attend on Waiheke Island so the position suited us perfectly to get to and from the wharf... couple of minutes walk.
Probably the only drawback was having to pay for the internet. Most places these days at least offer a short period of time as complimentary to retrieve emails etc. Maybe something the hotel should consider offering in the future. Apart from that wouldn't rave but would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class luxury in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the harbour and viaduct. Please note that construction on the city rail link project is underway on Albert St. Stamford Plaza Auckland remains accessible to vehicles and pedestrians, all day, every day. Albert St remains open in both directions throughout the CRL upgrade. However it is limited to one way in each direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stamford Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Auckland New Zealand