It's been awhile since I stayed here last when it was called The Regent. We all realise things change over the years and indeed the 'Old Regent' certainly has.
The Stamford has a good location and services the business traveller well. Otherwise it's 'just another hotel' with a big name that can do with an upgrade and should include wifi service in the room as part of the room rate. I don't get it, how so many of these hotels charge $25 p.d. for wifi service...$9,000 per annum! My last annual bill from my service provider was $490
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class luxury in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the harbour and viaduct. Please note that construction on the city rail link project is underway on Albert St. Stamford Plaza Auckland remains accessible to vehicles and pedestrians, all day, every day. Albert St remains open in both directions throughout the CRL upgrade. However it is limited to one way in each direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stamford Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Auckland New Zealand