My 8th visit to this hotel lived up to all my expectations - from the welcoming smiles and warm efficient check-in procedures - all my prior personal details accurately recalled minimized the usual lengthy bureaucracy.
The rooms are more than simply comfortable - a king-size bed with just the right degree of softness in the mattress; spotlessly clean fluffy gowns; a decently sized flat screen TV with a remote control that worked perfectly and a spacious bathroom with separate toilet! Not much more to ask for!
The concierge, although young, was knowledgeable and able to provide answers to questions which he anticipated almost before being asked - well done Kelly!
The main restaurant remains consistently of a high standard - breakfasts to either be dealt with prior to a day's business or lingered over if one has the luxury of time.
My request for a hot pad to ease a sore back was met quickly and with no bother at all.
I shall return whenever I have to visit Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class luxury in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the harbour and viaduct. Please note that construction on the city rail link project is underway on Albert St. Stamford Plaza Auckland remains accessible to vehicles and pedestrians, all day, every day. Albert St remains open in both directions throughout the CRL upgrade. However it is limited to one way in each direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stamford Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Auckland New Zealand