My wife and I went there after my significant birthday dinner. From the moment we arrived, we were treated very well. Our car was whisked away by the valet. The only hiccup was when out Wotif booking disappeared for a short time. Having been to many hotels in the past, this was but a minor problem. Our room was a bit cold when we arrived but the heating was ultra fast and the temperature was soon perfect.
We had forgotten our toothpaste and tooth brushes but the supermarket was so close that I was able to get these very quickly. We slept soundly on the HUGE king size bed.
Breakfast the next morning was very pleasant and we ate well. The service was excellent as was the food. The coffee kept coming as did the morning paper.
Checkout was very quick and we were soon on our way. Not our first stay at this hotel. It is one that we always enjoy going to,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class luxury in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the harbour and viaduct. Please note that construction on the city rail link project is underway on Albert St. Stamford Plaza Auckland remains accessible to vehicles and pedestrians, all day, every day. Albert St remains open in both directions throughout the CRL upgrade. However it is limited to one way in each direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stamford Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Auckland New Zealand