We stayed here 2 nights, interconnecting rooms with 3 children aged 6, 4 and 2yrs. Rooms were spacious enough, especially having the interconnecting which we could send the kids into! The decor was a bit dated, but was clean and the beds were comfortable. Our room was very quiet, but it wasn't looking out over the main road, so if you want quiet, maybe request a room at the back.
Swimming pool was great, esp for the kids.
The Japanese Restaurant was great entertainment and very accommodating for our kids who freaked out when the flames arrived! Nice food, but very expensive!
Great location, within walking distance to all the main attractions.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class luxury in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the harbour and viaduct. Please note that construction on the city rail link project is underway on Albert St. Stamford Plaza Auckland remains accessible to vehicles and pedestrians, all day, every day. Albert St remains open in both directions throughout the CRL upgrade. However it is limited to one way in each direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stamford Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Auckland New Zealand