Quest Auckland Serviced Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bianco off Queen(Auckland Central)
Average 3/5
Ascotia off Queen(Auckland Central)
Average 3/5
  • Bar/Lounge
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)
  • Restaurant
VR Queen Street(Auckland Central)
  • Restaurant
Amora Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)
  • Pool
Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
Quest on Mount(Auckland Central)
  • Room Service
VR Auckland City(Auckland Central)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmyers parkqueen streeteasy walking distantbreakfast suppliesbalcony barwashing machinenew zealandstudio apartmentthese apartmentstop endsky towerairport busspent nights herecar parkseparate bedroomlong staytwin beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Myself and wife went on a holiday to New Zealand recently. When in Auckland, we stayed at the Quest Serviced Apartments on Cintra Lane, Auckland CBD. The place was well located, close to the shopping area of Queen Street. The girl at the reception was extremely friendly and helpful, even though we checked in at 2 am. The place is clean, with good facilities.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2013

The hotel is situated about 20 min walk to the Auckland Harbour.There are many restruants close by. It is clean tidy and neat,rooms are very spacious and contentinal breakfast is provided.You can either have it in your room or go down to the dinning room.They provide internet at a cost.Over all very enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Our first family trip to auckland was made more enjoyable by the great service we recieved when we stay at the quest in auckland. The staff were friendly and very helpfully. I would recomend them to anyone you is thinking about a holiday in Auckland. They are centerally located within walking distance to a lot of attractions.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2013

PrincessFisky, you hit the nail on the head! 2 weeks in this place for business was 2 weeks too long. In 2 weeks, they have "forgotten" to clean my room twice. Once they rocked up there to clean it at 2.45pm in the afternoon. In 2 weeks, they have not changed my sheets once. I called through to reception and asked for some ice and was told "I dont think we have any, I'll have to call you back" never did. The first week I was there, I couldnt get parking (supposed to be included) Had to park the hire car on the pavement out the front. Smelly, outdated, overpriced and very disappointing. I am not sure where these other reviews come from but my recommendation is, get some cleaners that do their job properly and a refurb would be great

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Niz_12
QuestAuckland, General Manager at Quest Auckland Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2013

I’m sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

Your room was serviced daily with a linen change every 3 days which is inline with Quest policy, with the exception of one weekend where your room was “Do not disturb” and you were requesting privacy. I apologize that this linen change was not picked up and moved to the next day.

I’m very surprised to hear that you had to park on the footpath?!
Our Car parking is complimentary and whilst limited, we have never run out of parking for our guests. However we do have a large forecourt, so we can always find our guests a space if they let us know they have a problem.

I am disappointed that you didn’t enjoy your stay.

I am pleased to say that the majority of the time, we are able to fix any problems immediately, which is how we have built ourselves a good reputation and how we maintain the good relationships we have with our guests.

We take all of your comments seriously and will definitely sit down with house keeping to discuss how we can improve our systems and retrain the staff.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

It's about time the Quest Auckland got a review from me as they are always the BEST hotel to stay at if you are visiting central Auckland. Great deals with free parking and continental breakfast. Also complimentary monring paper if desired. The customer service from the reception staff is always very friendly and helpful, nothing is a problem. Rooms are immaculate as well, and they have recently given the rooms a makeover with new furniture and linen etc. My favourite hotel :o)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends