We stayed here for one night as a family of 5. Had a bit of an incident when we first arrived, which we found more hilarious than inconvenient, and it really was a genuine mistake. We booked a two bedroom apartment which basically meant we had two apartments which could be joined by closing off the main corridor door and opening the doors to the apartments off a small foyer. We entered the first apartment, and on flinging the door open to the second adjoining apartment found someone in it already. Gave the poor man a hell of a fright. The situation was very quickly resolved by the hotel staff though, with many apologies and we weren't at all bothered, just more amused.
With the two apartments we had heaps of space, and the rooms were very well equipped. The beds were comfortable and the provision of a carpark (very tight but a bonus for Queen St) and breakfast was great.
Downside was one room (1210) was a bit tired, the couch had stains on it (which just made it feel yuccy) and there was some very obvious wear and tear in the bathroom that could do with tidying up.
Aside from that we found it a great location, reasonably good value for what we paid - just felt it maybe could of been slightly more maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quest Auckland Serviced Apartments. Quest Auckland is a brilliant accommodation choice for travelers and families as it is situated in the heart of Auckland's Central Business District within walking distance of the Aotea conference exhibition centre, Auckland Town Hall, Civic Theater, Sky City and the best restaurant and shopping districts. Our surprisingly quiet central location on Queen Street is also close to government offices,universities and a short drive gives you easy access to Auckland's motorway network and outlying suburbs. The serviced apartments also have fully equipped kitchens & laundry facilities, private balcony and room control air conditioning. Our onsite restaurant serves breakfast and dinner and we have offsite gym facilities offered complimentary to guests. On site car parking is also available at a seperate cost. Our warm reception team are available 24 hours for assistance and are able to assist with concierge services as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quest Auckland Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Auckland Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Quest Hotel Auckland
- Quest Auckland Serviced Apartments New Zealand