We stayed 3 nights over rugby world cup time and Auckland was buzzing. The location of this hotel is great for walking to and from about the city and transport stations. We arrived at the hotel from the airport at 10.30am hoping to leave our bags for the day and return to check in to our room later in the afternoon but to our delight we were actually given our room at this early time. This was fantastic. The room was fine, the beds good, no street noise, but the guest in room above we actually heard piddling into the toilet bowl in the night and then loo flushing which was unpleasantly humorous as was the incredibly loud plumbing noises when showers were in use around 8am - so many hotels have this problem. All in all a good value but a typical city hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation and Breakfast packages available; Long stay Accommodation prices available; Modern furnishings and fittings; Complimentary Newspapers;100% Non smoking; For genuine caring hospitality and service please contact Rydges Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Rydges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland, New Zealand