We stayed here overnight when transiting from LA to Melbourne, we booked online for a very cheap rate.
Having stayed in Auckland before down at the Viaduct we were keen to avoid that area due to the excessive noise of partygoers into the wee hours of the morning. This is the reason we chose Rydges. Glad we did, its down a side street, a few blocks from the waterfront and a short walk from Queens street so we experienced no noise at all!
The location is great, close to Skytower, Queen Street and the Viaduct. Plenty of shops and restaurants a five or 10 minute walk away. Very easy to get to from the airport, Staff were great, friendly and helpful.
The room was great we had two double beds which were very comfortable. Very tidy and modern.
Would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation and Breakfast packages available; Long stay Accommodation prices available; Modern furnishings and fittings; Complimentary Newspapers;100% Non smoking; For genuine caring hospitality and service please contact Rydges Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Rydges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland, New Zealand