We chose a wothotel from Wotif, and landed in the Rydges. As our rate was NZD97, the room was ok, not easy not to bump into the other due to small rooms. What was disturbing though were things like dark finger prints everywhere you touch often, eg door knobs, around light switches, etc. I guess in a 4.5 star this kind of really obvious marks should be cleaned too. Additionally, you understand every word which is spoken in the corridor. As we especially asked for a quiet room upon reservation and checkin, this was a bit surprising. We stayed normally in the Rendezvous which is about 500m South, and we had a far better experience in every aspect of our stay - and their standard rates are even cheaper than the one of Rydges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation and Breakfast packages available; Long stay Accommodation prices available; Modern furnishings and fittings; Complimentary Newspapers;100% Non smoking; For genuine caring hospitality and service please contact Rydges Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland New Zealand