I spent the week at Rydges Auckland for work, it is situated on a small back street, one back from the main road. The work office was a nice stroll down the hill however it was quite a stroll up hill on the way back. Rydges is a short walk to the viaducts restaurants and to the main shopping street (Queen Street). As I was there for work I didn't really go out for the evenings however strolled down to Skycity for breakfast one morning which only took about 5 mins. Also noted the buses ran up and down the main street which was a 2 min stroll. Getting a taxi from the air port can be quite costly (about $78 dollars) so I would suggest looking at other means of transport. I liked the fact that you could choose to have your room serviced daily or every other day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation and Breakfast packages available; Long stay Accommodation prices available; Modern furnishings and fittings; Complimentary Newspapers;100% Non smoking; For genuine caring hospitality and service please contact Rydges Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Rydges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland, New Zealand