We have just stayed one night (Saturday)at Rydges Hotel in Federal Street Auckland.
We found the staff very nice and helpful.We had got the room at a special rate which included a fully cooked breakfast.This rate was appropriate for the room,(which was clean, and roomy(,the King superior room)We probably would not pay full price for this room .Be aware that there is an extra charge for the car park.$20, or $30 to use the valet service ,which is ok considering the price of parking in Auckland and the rip off 'towies" that prowl like sharks.
The closeness to the central city is a plus for us and we would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation and Breakfast packages available; Long stay Accommodation prices available; Modern furnishings and fittings; Complimentary Newspapers;100% Non smoking; For genuine caring hospitality and service please contact Rydges Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland New Zealand