Stayed here as part of the Kirra Tour and would definitely stay here again! The location was absolutely brilliant, being only a block from the skytower/skycity casino, 5 minute walk to the harbours and only a couple of streets from the main shopping street of Queen Street. Friendly welcome and check in. The concierge was absolutely brilliant.
First room: Room 425. Amazing deluxe room. Had a corner room which gave me two different views - one of the street and the other was of the tower! Luxury room with excellent facilites, very clean flat screen TV and lovely bathroom. Dinner on this night was Chicken pate, lamb and a cheesecake brownie - all extremely nice!!
Second room: Room 711. Stayed at this hotel on my own after the end of tour and again wasn't disappointed. Was upgraded to a deluxe harbour view room!! Amazing view of the harbour and the auckland bridge!!! Luxury facilities, large room with flat screen TV, clean and lovely bathroom.
Polite and efficient staff in every part of the hotel including the cleaning staff (excellent and prompt service by all).
Would definitely stay here again when I am next in Auckland. LOVED IT. Best hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation and Breakfast packages available; Long stay Accommodation prices available; Modern furnishings and fittings; Complimentary Newspapers;100% Non smoking; For genuine caring hospitality and service please contact Rydges Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland New Zealand