We chose to stay our last night in NZ at the Rydges for a family treat, after staying with friends & family for 3 weeks. We went back to the room in the evening after a city day, to a warm room and put the air conditioning on. After 2.5 hours it was still 24.5 degrees in the room, abs uncomfortable for a family of four (our boys are 4 & 1). We called reception and after trying to fix in unsuccessfully, we were moved to a nearby room at around 8:30pm after our 1 year old had fallen asleep. This room took all night to drop down to 22 degrees, still too warm in a hotel room. Then to top it off, we received a wake up call at 6:25 that had not been cancelled from a previous guests stay and were denied a sleep in we were all looking forward to. Despite relating this all to the front desk at check out, there was no gesture to appease our displeasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation and Breakfast packages available; Long stay Accommodation prices available; Modern furnishings and fittings; Complimentary Newspapers;100% Non smoking; For genuine caring hospitality and service please contact Rydges Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland New Zealand