We stayed at the Rydges for a long weekend in April, 2014. The hotel itself was nice. The room that we got looked out at the tower, which was pretty cool. The room was clean and the staff was incredibly nice. We only ate breakfast there once, which was very expensive.
The location was ok. It is very close to the tower and the casino if that is what you are looking for. Otherwise, it's a little bit of a walk to the harbor. There is also a highrise right across the street that is a residence. There were some messy balconies and you could actually hear the music from those if you opened the window. But overall not a big deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation and Breakfast packages available; Long stay Accommodation prices available; Modern furnishings and fittings; Complimentary Newspapers;100% Non smoking; For genuine caring hospitality and service please contact Rydges Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland New Zealand