SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$176
US$152
  • Pool
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$72
Official Hotel Site
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$118
  • Free Internet
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$194
US$178
Hilton
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$108
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
US$162
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$182
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$121
4,810 results
All reviewsfree shuttlethe palm courtthe club loungehigh teaexecutive roomchocolate fountainturn down servicenew zealandfive star hotelbuffet breakfastvalet parkingan upgradek roadlong flightcity centrequeen streetspa
Reviewed 26 August 2012

A very comfortable hotel and breakfast was amazing. Only frustration would be that Nernst not included so you have to at extra for that.... Doesn't seem right!
The pink shuttle to and from the harbour was very useful

Reviewed 23 August 2012

We were able to stay here as a 'mystery hotel' deal on Wotif so became affordable. It was all one would expect from a 5 star hotel- excellent service. We would certainly be keen to saty again. We were visiting our daughter at Uni so very handy and also only a few minutes walking distance to the theatre.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

We made a last minute booking at 4pm on the day of our stay, as I was attending a birthday dinner in the Hotel Restaurant 'Eight'. Our 4 month old daughter is still exclusively breastfed, and instead of her accompanying us at dinner, we made a reservation so that my husband and her could stay in a room and be close by if she needed feeding.
We arrived within an hour, the room was ready, with a cot as well. The staff were well attentive, courteous and genuine, from the Valet, Porter, Front desk, all the way to check out.
I dined at Eight for dinner, and we both dined at Eight for breakfast the following morning.
My husband used the gym and pool facilities as well.
Will definitly stay again, perhaps next time on our own special occassion!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2012

The weekend at the Langham in Auckland was a bit of a mix. When we checked into the hotel it was a bit late and I was exhausted and they gave us a very tatty/shabby room. It looked nothing like the rooms on their web site. The fabric on the base of the bed was ripped. The king bed was placed in front of what looked like 2 old wall attached head boards for 2 twin beds. The toom had really really really worn out and stained furniture. It was shocking. I have never been in a hotel..not even a motel before with that low standard and this is supposed to be a well rated hotel I was paying $279 per night for.

I made a stink. Apparently they could not move us until the next day, but I did take them up on the offer to swap out the 2 skanky pieces of furniture at 9pm. Shocking.

The woman was telling me...oh...yes, we are in the process of refurbishing the hotel..it should be all done by 2014.

I looked at her and I said..."if I saw this piece of crap room on your web site for $279 I would not be here and you know what?...your renovation schedule means nothing to me on my anniversary tonight. I have never seen such a low standard of furnishings...never...not even at Motel 6." Her jaw dropped...But I was right.

They moved us the nexxt day to a room that looked like those on the web site. Other than this room problem, the food was mazing, the pool was amazing, the spa was amazing.

However, this crappy room the first night was a real turn off. After the fact, I learn from other people that they had this same problem. To do this to us when we clearly told them before arrival that we were on our anniversary night...that is really bad form. I would not book to stay with them again because it felt like a scam...like they would have kept us in this crappy room had we not complained. How many people don't complain. It felt like fraud. Too bad because the rest of the expereince was positive.

Room Tip: Not ont he second floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
tlakl, General Manager at Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Thank you for your feedback about your room - we are sorry that it was not up to our usual high standard. We take the feedback of our guests seriously and we are pleased to know that our staff were proactive in offering you an upgrade as soon as it was available. Our facilities are generally considered to be of a very high standard, and we do try to maintain this to the best of our ability. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and spa facilties, and do hope you will consider giving us a second chance.
Darren Thurlow, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Every year for the past 20 years 3 of my very close friends come together and join me for a weekend in Auckland and each year we select a different hotel.
It has been some time since any of us had last stayed at the Langham and we were very impressed with the service and friendly manner of all the staff.
This was made even better by the excellent standard of furnishings and services available for us to use - particularly the Club Lounge and the pool and spa.
I have no concerns at all in recommending The Langham Auckland as one of the best hotel establishments in Auckland and will definitely consider it yet again for another stay in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends