Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$184
US$173
  • Pool
Abaco On Jervois(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$267
US$248
US$116
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$136
Trip.com
US$168
US$158
  • Free Internet
Tudor Court Motor Lodge(Auckland Central)
US$108
US$96
US$133
US$110
  • Restaurant
Stamford Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$191
US$134
4,723 results
All reviewsfree shuttlethe palm courtthe club loungehigh teaexecutive roomchocolate fountainturn down servicesteam roomnew zealandfive star hotelbuffet breakfastvalet parkingan upgradek roadlong flightcity centrequeen street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We stayed here in November for one night en-route to Shanghai. We landed at the airport and were greeted by the hotel chauffeur. A relaxing ride to the hotel, which was followed by being greeted at the hotel and then taken straight to our room to check in. Room was lovely, really spacious, loads of amenities. We ate in the lobby bar for lunch...so glad we did. It was really good and the portions were huge....and not a rip off like a lot of 5* hotels. We used the hotel free shuttle service as it was heavy rain. Perfect...dropped us off near the harbour and then picked us up again. Breakfast was great....a buffet style with the usual hot/cold selections. Eggs benedict, yoghurt fountain, pancakes etc.
As we were on another long flight that evening we decided to try the afternoon tea. Brilliant! Well worth the money....and again....large portion! The staff were so helpful...nothing was a problem. Even while we were waiting to leave for the airport the staff were asking if we needed anything...drinks, magazines etc. The Langham chain is definitely one we will be using in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Subaru12
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Great time I felt like a princess the staff are fantastic. Stayed for High tea and it was amazing.
the restaurant eight had so much food to choose from it was a great experience.
I would recommend The Langham to couples and spoil your selves

Room Tip: up grade your stay and enjoy the Langham club experience.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beater77
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is what I call an old world luxury. Marble bathrooms with a little leather box that has immaculately presented travel amenities in a pink package: comb, dental and even talcum powder! Plush robes and deep tub to take a nice bath. My room is furnished with oriental wardrobe, has flat screen TV, mini fridge, adapters !!!, French coffee press and great selection of teas. The view is uneventful (653) but the room is very comfortable. The hotel has a great pool and spa on the second floor and complementary fitness center and spa facility usage. I went for a swim and used sauna and herbal steam room. What I missed were brushes, mouth rinse and other little things that we are so spooled when staying in luxury hotels in USA. The hotel desk clerk was going through training and was not very helpful, but friendly. The hotel is about 25 min from the ocean front.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Our first time in Auckland and we did not know what to expect. This is not a five star hotel in New York City but maybe in Auckland. It is all relative. Pluses - great bed, good location, very clean, good wifi internet (included if you join the 1865 club - no charge to join) and outstanding service. The negatives - a little tired and could use some upgrading like the bathroom fixtures, the prices in the restaurant were very high, valet parking is NZ$40 per day and the lobby bar seemed a bit stuffy, maybe you need to dress up to sit in the lobby bar.
Overall, this was an excellent experience. I would stay here again and I certainly recommend it.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor facing the street. It was very quiet and no complaints.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Langham. The beds have these lovely topper pads on them that make them soft and comfortable. It was also nice to see some homely touches like blue and white chine cups instead of the good old standard hotel white. When I opened my eyes in the morning it felt like I was in a home not a hotel room (hard to achieve but somehow Langham do it) Nice friendly staff and excellent location. I also used the Club lounge, delicious food and a lovely area to hold a business meeting.
Well done Langham...I will be back

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
tlakl, General Manager at Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you very much for your warm words, and we are pleased you enjoyed our Blissful Beds. They are made especially for us by Sealy and they really are very comfortable! We genuinely enjoy making The Langham a home away from home for every guest, so it’s great to hear that we have succeeded in that aim. We shall look forward to welcoming you back next time.
Kind regards