The rooms have a nice colonial feel and the pool and gym facilities are very good. However the check in process took a long time due to the rooms not being ready, and we met an elderly American couple who had arrived early from the US at 9am but didn't get there room until 4pm. The main reason for writing this review was the fact that I was charged NZ$6.50 for a coffee which is exorbitant. I don't understand why hotels do this because if it was more reasonably priced then you are more likely to eat and drink in the hotel, rather than feel that you are being ripped off and make a point of eating/drinking elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court* 24hr business centre* Free Wifi* Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa luxury Day Spa* 24hr fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and Jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand