liked the package of one night free valet parking, breakfast included 280.
For an international hotel i would have expected they emphise the kiwi side of things...kiwifruit and lamb....at the hotel. Agreed Chinese new year is apon us..but the window stickers and lanterns look like a permanent feature. Quintessential kiwi please.
they layout could have been better with bread in two spots, no tongs for the hot bread or bread plates.
Food was ok..a chocolate fountain...wow. the bircher museli wasnt though, watery as..should be thick. ordered an omelet..thaught it would be saved for me...but wasnt. a selection of honeys..great! but had to pick up each pottle to find out the different types. Gluten free.
Couldnt find any feedback from in the room or..at reception!!!!!!
Would have appreciated reception to have more local knowledge. wanted to find out where a dancing spot was..and no one really new. also was recommended a restraunt which was closed on Sundays.
The bar downstairs ordered a pina colada wich had a piece of rotten cream at the bottom!
informed the bartenders...but nothing was done about it.
Seems there is a problem with there processes here.
was otherwise presented as expected
Not a soundproofed room! not really central.
they had a shuttle operating to go downtown which was ok.
Room itself was clean, but no balcony at this hotel. the airconditioning actually worked and smelled clean and wasnt noisy which was good. given this hotel.
Id class this an old "grand" hotel with an enormous shandalier opera music in the lobby comfortable seats at the bar.
Would love to see some nightlife here. dancing disco...etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court* 24hr business centre* Free Wifi* Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa luxury Day Spa* 24hr fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and Jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand