The thing that impressed me the most about the Langham was the staff they were friendly, attentive without being annoying but also down to earth, they made me feel very welcome. Stayed for three nights, king size bed was comfortable, little extras like turn down service, chocolate on your pillow, toiletries were all good quality, free wifi, the suite we stayed in was very roomy and clean, some of the furniture was a little jaded but I think that added to the charm. The only drawback I would say is it is a long way from the harbour but the walk did me good. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court* 24hr business centre* Free Wifi* Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa luxury Day Spa* 24hr fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and Jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand