We stayed a weekend at the Langham to attend a conference. The hotel is very much decorated in an ornate European style - no sleek modern sophistication here. The buffet breakfast is incredible, with everything you can imagine on offer. The service from all staff was very attentive without being obtrusive.
The lobby restaurant offers high tea, and although I did not partake, the tea and scones I did have were divine.
Our only complaint would be that our room had a distinct damp or musty odour. We didn't complain, but did leave the window open which assisted greatly. I suspect it is a plumbing issue, and the bathroom could do with a revamp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court* 24hr business centre* Free Wifi* Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa luxury Day Spa* 24hr fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and Jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand