Stayed the night after going to the rugby at Eden park. This is a quality hotel in a good central location in the city - easy to get onto the motorway via the Symonds St on ramp, handy via taxi to pretty much the entire Auckland CBD. Good stock of taxis waiting as well, which can be a problem at some hotels. Service was okay but I did have to go back and forth from my room to the lobby to try to get a key that worked for my room. It was very busy with rugby patrons at the time and I was late! Only small negative is that I think it's odd that there's no shampoo etc in the room for a premium hotel. Why stop doing that?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court* 24hr business centre* Free Wifi* Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa luxury Day Spa* 24hr fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and Jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand