I arrived on a Thursday night. My first room initially didn't have a bed made. I switched rooms and it was a bad choice. Thursday night was ok, had to leave because the kids were playing a drinking game. Friday was horrible. People were loud, drunk and I think were making out in the bed next to me. Terrible end of my stay in NZ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Base Backpacker Auckland is located in the heart of Auckland city, less than 5 minutes walk to everywhere. We have fun working here so we know you'll have fun staying in our hostel. Former ACB, Base Auckland hostel is located in the heart of the city - central to shops, cafes, museums, Sky tower and only a few minutes walk to train, bus and ferry terminals and Vector Arena. The airport bus (Airbus) stops right outside our door! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Base Auckland Central Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base Auckland Central Backpackers Hotel Auckland Central
- Base Auckland Central Backpackers New Zealand