Room: we stayed in double room. Bed, table with chair and wardrobe. You also get your own towel. Small but nice.
Kitchen: big, a lot of space, very nice and stocked with dishes.
Bathroom: I really liked 'mini-bathroom' area where you have shower and toilet behind the same doors
TV room on 3rd floor and sundeck were nice but there could be even more space where you cold dry your wet clothes
There is also laundry facility with washer and dryer, plus iron.
You must pay for wi-fi.
I really liked eco signs that keep reminding you to take care of our planet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA Auckland City is the ideal backpacker hostel to start or finish your New Zealand adventure. The hostel combines the excitement of the city with a safe and secure environment. Located at the top of Auckland’s Queen Street, this former hotel has backpacker accommodation comprising mainly twin and double rooms with some multi-share rooms and some of our rooms have views over Auckland city. There is a sun deck on the 3rd floor with a BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your YHA Auckland City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland City Yha Hotel Auckland Central
- YHA Auckland City New Zealand