We recently stayed three nights in they YHA and although the building and the rooms are quite small the staff were more than helpful. The kitchen is huge and very clean but the bathrooms were the opposite. There was only one shower in the girls toilets for a floor of 15 rooms and the sanitary bins were over flowing for the three days we were there.. not very nice!
If you need somewhere to stay and you're not picky its cheap and does the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA Auckland City is the ideal backpacker hostel to start or finish your New Zealand adventure. The hostel combines the excitement of the city with a safe and secure environment. Located at the top of Auckland’s Queen Street, this former hotel has backpacker accommodation comprising mainly twin and double rooms with some multi-share rooms and some of our rooms have views over Auckland city. There is a sun deck on the 3rd floor with a BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your YHA Auckland City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland City Yha Hotel Auckland Central
- YHA Auckland City New Zealand