Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$125
Hotels.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$125
CheapTicketsUS$112
PricelineUS$129
Orbitz.comUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night. Free parking was nice, room was fine, bathroom a bit small, but adequate. Wifi very spotty. Breakfast was good, plenty of food, European style. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The bedroom and ensuite were adequate sizes and it was clean and comfortable. Would have liked a TV in the room, wifi was free which was good. Breakfast had cold options but the cooked breakfast was not that good. Spoon full of beans and a hot dog type sausage.
Staff friendly.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We booked into the Barvaria B&B after enquiring if we could reserve two rooms on ground level with no stairs and walk in showers as my husband had Parkinson’s Disease and we were travelling with my 90 year old aunt. An email came back from the owners stating they had reserved 2 rooms for us on ground level with walk in showers. When we arrived at the property, we were astonished to see we had to walk up a very steep set of 17 stairs and they were under repairs. Going out to dinner that night my 90 year old aunt caught her heal in the steps under repairs and fell down the stairs, cracked her head open and after a trip to hospital in an ambulance which I twice had to ask the manager to call, and my aunt had her head sutured, and an X-ray revealed a fractured vertebra at the base of her spine and then she got delayed concussion and had to be evacuated back to Australia. If the management had informed us in the beginning of this steep staircase at the front of the property we would never have gone ahead with his booking. The photo on their webpage shows the back of the property which I believe is cunningly deceiving.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Pleasant stay with all facilities.... clean and neat environment ...... the operators provided excellent service to the best of their ability..... breakfast was good operated on self service basis with an assistant available at all times.... very peaceful environment giving you a very sound sleep..... the forecourt had ample space for parking which was quite safe and secure.... the twin room we took was very clean and on the front ground level with a large window giving plenty of day light making the room bright....

Room tip: Explain your needs and operators will readily help you to accomodate.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We spent one night here as we were leaving to go back home. Max and Sophia were very pleasant. Max had reserved a cab to take us to the airport. My husband and I walked to the city( about 50 minute walk) and we got caught in the rain on our way back to the B&B. We were going to be flying out in a couple of hours. Sophia was very pleasant and put our sweatshirts in the drier and said to make ourselves at home. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. Nice breakfast. Quiet neighborhood.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 418maureend