Have just completed a 5 day stay at the Great Ponsonby Arthotel and am delighted I selected this accommodation.
A convenient 5 minute stroll off Ponsonby Road and the Inner Link bus to the Auckland CBD everything was top notch from the friendly staff, lovely room and common areas and the fantastic cooked breakfasts.
I was upgraded to the Penthouse room which was a very spacious open plan studio flat with small kitchen. Everything was exceptionally clean and well kept and I can't fault a thing.
The only negative was that my schedule precluded me from staying even longer.:-)
Bravo Sally and Gerry! I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else whilst in Auckland..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in a quiet, heritage, 1890's villa in the middle of cosmopolitan Auckland, just 2 minutes stroll to Ponsonby's vibrant cafes, restaurants and galleries. Fifteen minutes by eco bus, five minutes by taxi to the waterfront or a 30 minute amble through Ponsonby's interesting streets. Close to Eden Park, the Zoo and all main attractions. Qualmark 4 star+ and Enviro Gold. Breakfasts are legendary. They are cooked to order, not just left in your fridge the night before. This is a place to have fun & meet other guests.Free, unlimited wifi throughout hotel, ipod docks, all sky channels in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Great Ponsonby Arthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Ponsonby Arthotel Hotel Auckland Central
- Great Ponsonby Arthotel Auckland, New Zealand