We, my partner, teenage daughter and I stayed three nights during the weekend of the Rugby League 9's, Eminem concert etc and loved it! Sally, Gerry and staff are so friendly, helpful, and the service was excellent. Our rooms were spacious, clean, warm, very comfortable and the breakfasts were great in terms of quality and variety. The location of the hotel is ideal, just a quiet street off to the main Ponsonby road and a convenient walk to Auckland City Center. We will definitely stay again and recommend this hotel to travellers.
Thanks Sally, Gerry and staff. Great place, great time...
Take good care
Steve, Shona & Nekea x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in a quiet, heritage, 1890's villa in the middle of cosmopolitan Auckland, just 2 minutes stroll to Ponsonby's vibrant cafes, restaurants and galleries. Fifteen minutes by eco bus, five minutes by taxi to the waterfront or a 30 minute amble through Ponsonby's interesting streets. Close to Eden Park, the Zoo and all main attractions. Qualmark 4 star+ and Enviro Gold. Breakfasts are legendary. They are cooked to order, not just left in your fridge the night before. This is a place to have fun & meet other guests.Free, unlimited wifi throughout hotel, ipod docks, all sky channels in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Great Ponsonby Arthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Ponsonby Arthotel Hotel Auckland Central
- Great Ponsonby Arthotel Auckland, New Zealand