Amora Hotel Auckland
US$232
US$214
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$156
US$151
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$184
US$173
US$288
US$268
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$151
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$114
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
US$290
US$225
  • Breakfast included
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$149
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$179
US$138
US$198
US$148
1,054 results
All reviewsspa bathmyers parkgreys avetree lined streetwashing machineaotea centrek roadsky towerqueen streetsmall balconyquiet locationcentral citydeluxe roomnice roomwould stay againnew zealandfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2010

Service - Wonderful service. Very friendly and efficient.

Room - Amazing room with lovely spa bath. Do yourself a favour and stay in one of the Executive Spa Suites - it's worth it. Wonderfully comfortable room!

Location - Good location in the city

Amenities - Parking for a fee, but internet included in room package. Hotel also had complimentary breakfast which was good.

Liked:
Best - Everything! The bed!!!
Least - Room service food didn't blow my socks off.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AWholeNewWorld10
Reviewed 26 October 2010

This is by far the best Hotel in NZ I have ever been to, and I have been to plenty! The service was excellent. The guys at the desk were friendly and helpful. The room was nice and the bed was the best bed I have ever slept in! So comfy and soft. The buffet breakfast was awesome! It filled us up for the whole day that we were still full come dinner time! The only annoying thing was the huge walk up the hill to get back to the Duxton, but Auckland can't help having a massive hill right in the middle of the city!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2010

The rooms with their small kitchenettes are pretty good, although quiet cold and often noisy. If you arrive late at night, watch that they don't leave a window open, but shut the curtains so you don't know until you wake up to a big noise from outside.

The breakfast served in the restaurant downstairs is terrible. The buffet is probably the worst I've ever had. Save your money and go to one of the nice cafes Auckland has to offer.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2010

I stayed for three nights and the room was excellent for the $109 I paid, complete with mini kitchen including sink, microwave, cooktop and fridge. The staff were falling over themselves to be helpful. The hotel is central and if you're driving is close to the motorway. It's a 15 minute walk to the viaduct. I didn't eat in the hotel but there are so many restarants close by you can take your pick. I paid $15 per night for parking which is cheaper than most in Auckland. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2010

The staff need a lesson in courtesy! I will not stay at the Duxton again, nor will i recommend it. I was told upon check in that I had free breakfast for 2 in the morning as part of the deal when i purchased the room. Was asked by the girl in the restaurant wether we were on the breakfast list. Was told that we weren't on the listbut to go ahead and she would check on it. She did not come back to us again. Ate breakfast, which i have to be honest is the LAMEST buffet i have ever come across. WEnt to leave and was told we had to pay. I spoke with reception told them the staff member told me I had free breakfast. he then proceeded to argue with me that he was wrong and that i wasn't entitled to the breaksfast. I said it wasn't my fault and that if i had known i would have not bothered and then they proceeded to charge me $50 for breakfast!! I could have got a better breakfast from the nearest bakery and i'm disgusted! If they had any sense of decency they would have taken it on the nose and not charged me for my $5 worth that i ate. On top of that, we also got a very rude bartender the night before in the hotel bar. I was told by another guest that as my group left the bar he then proceeeded to complain to them ( another customer ) that we were a rowdy bunch. This is not how u should be treated when spening a few hundred dollars in the over priced restaurant and bar! Oh yea did i forget to mention that the toilet wouldn't stop flushing and there was a huge leak from the shower that had water all over the floor...........

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple