I cannot find a good thing to say about this place. Fortunately, we had used air miles to pay for it. From the moment of arrival having checked in advance that there was parking, only to be embroiled in the biggest snarl up of their own making (you park, get out your luggage, they take your keys) due to having insufficient staff, to staff on the desk who were, frankly, rude, which led to me breaking a golden rule and finally losing my temper with them, and we parked the car ourselves in a public car park (advisable, and cheaper!) to getting to a dirty room, it was a lousy stay. Thank goodnessit was only for one night. Mercure should be asamed of themselves. It is a name which for me has always been synonymous with decent quality. This place was appalling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the picturesque Waitemata Harbour in the heart of Auckland city and located adjacent to Britomart transport centre, the hotel is an easy walk to the waterfront and the best shopping, restaurant and nightlife districts in Auckland. Mercure Hotel Auckland has conference facilities for up to 300 delegates, the Vertigo Restaurant and Bar located on the top floor offering magnificent views of the city and harbour as well as a gym and valet parking. All rooms come with broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Accor Hotel Auckland
- Mercure Auckland New Zealand