Group of over 30 checking in by pre arrangement only to find 1 person on the desk. Slow and painful after a very long day travelling.
A/C unit cool on sides and boiling in centre. Had to turn off before sleeping in stuffy room. Bathroom very old with grotty tiles.
Only plus was central location and lovely staff in restaurant at dinner. Morning check out again huge queues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the picturesque Waitemata Harbour in the heart of Auckland city and located adjacent to Britomart transport centre, the hotel is an easy walk to the waterfront and the best shopping, restaurant and nightlife districts in Auckland. Mercure Hotel Auckland has conference facilities for up to 300 delegates, the Vertigo Restaurant and Bar located on the top floor offering magnificent views of the city and harbour as well as a gym and valet parking. All rooms come with broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Mercure Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Accor Hotel Auckland
- Mercure Auckland New Zealand