Centrally located in the heart of the city. On the doorstep to cafés, restaurants, bars and the like. Near bus, train and water transport. Location is ideal. The hotel itself is very tired. The rooms and bathrooms need a makeover but the bed was comfortable with good linen. Amenities were sparse to be descriptive. Basically good for a nights sleep but spend the day out. Staff were amicable and well presented. Recommended for tourists that get out for the day and see the sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the picturesque Waitemata Harbour in the heart of Auckland city and located adjacent to Britomart transport centre, the hotel is an easy walk to the waterfront and the best shopping, restaurant and nightlife districts in Auckland. Mercure Hotel Auckland has conference facilities for up to 300 delegates, the Vertigo Restaurant and Bar located on the top floor offering magnificent views of the city and harbour as well as a gym and valet parking. All rooms come with broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Accor Hotel Auckland
- Mercure Auckland New Zealand