hotel is well situated nearby the main walking street (Queen street) and the harbor. Interior is very old, with a very poor looking lobby and front desk. bags all over the lobby or people that had checked out at 11 but had late night flights to catch. rooms were musky and shabby and bathrooms were on the verge of being disgusting. shower took a while to figure out how to operate. good selection of tv channels though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the picturesque Waitemata Harbour in the heart of Auckland city and located adjacent to Britomart transport centre, the hotel is an easy walk to the waterfront and the best shopping, restaurant and nightlife districts in Auckland. Mercure Hotel Auckland has conference facilities for up to 300 delegates, the Vertigo Restaurant and Bar located on the top floor offering magnificent views of the city and harbour as well as a gym and valet parking. All rooms come with broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Accor Hotel Auckland
- Mercure Auckland New Zealand