Rooms are clean and tidy and large. Beds were comfortable and great access to Auckland city centre attractions like train station, ferry service, sky tower, shops. Rooms slightly dated but location and price makes up for this. Plenty of coffee houses nearby and eateries. Mecca in Chancery had a great kids menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the picturesque Waitemata Harbour in the heart of Auckland city and located adjacent to Britomart transport centre, the hotel is an easy walk to the waterfront and the best shopping, restaurant and nightlife districts in Auckland. Mercure Hotel Auckland has conference facilities for up to 300 delegates, the Vertigo Restaurant and Bar located on the top floor offering magnificent views of the city and harbour as well as a gym and valet parking. All rooms come with broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Accor Hotel Auckland
- Mercure Auckland New Zealand