Hotel DeBrett
US$249
US$242
Hilton
  • Restaurant
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$162
US$154
  • Pool
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$110
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$124
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$152
US$130
Official Website
  • Restaurant
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$142
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$114
Trip.com
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Rydges Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$129
US$221
US$212
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$135
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
1,332 results
All reviewsloft suitemid centurybeautiful boutique hotelthe complimentary continental breakfastclassic roomwelcome drinknew zealandsmall hotelmueslisitting roomother guestscomfortable bedthe location is perfectthe heart of the cityvalet parkinggreat roomstreet noise
Reviewed 10 September 2010

I stayed with my husband for 2 nights in January. Good service, big rooms. I just loved the modern retro decor of my room and the whole hotel, I wished I lived there! Gorgeous designer bathroom with 2 sinks. The only fault was the awkwardness of having the open a glass door to get into the toilet. I enjoyed using their "library room", where you could hang out and have a drink or borrow some dvds, magazines, books etc and take them to your room. The borrowing system was a bit old school (honesty system) but I am honest :) Being able to catch up on the classic NZ film "The Piano" on the nice flat screen tv in my room was great. The best thing of all was the bed, I can't describe how comfortable it was, I was in heaven!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2010

From the moment I arrived at Hotel DeBrett reception the service was faultless. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The room was exceptional with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in; a well stocked mini bar with free snacks and coffee which were replenished every day, nothing was too much trouble.
I loved this boutique hotel with its wonderful decor, excellent dining, wonderful wine list and friendly helpful staff. I will be back ... without a doubt - a wonderful experience that has be be repeated.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2010

Brilliant property, very different and unique than the run of the mill chain hotels. Very tidy, great service. Fantastic location. Particulary like the drawing room concept with honesty bar -very kiwi! and the books/dvd's and board games to use FOC. The restaurant "Kitchen" is Fab, small but well chosen menu, the friends that joined me for dinner are still talking about it!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2010

We stayed here two nights at the end of a two week tour of New Zealand. We found many other hotels in NZ to be poor value for money with variable service; this was not the case with DeBrett. The rooms were well-appointed and clean, toiletries were replaced every day, and the complimentary snacks were good. Room service was delicious and well-priced. The restaurant was exemplary for both dinner and the complimentary continental breakfast (loads of freshly baked danishes, fresh fruit salad, etc). The beds were very comfortable and we heard no noise from the street or bustling restaurant/bar.

The only downside to this hotel is that you must stay here at the end of your trip, otherwise every hotel will pale in comparison!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2010

Stayed here for two nights for a weekend away and loved everything about the Hotel. We chose De Brett's based on location for shopping on High St and Cafes and its mid century furniture/design. One of our favorite things was the private lounge area that you could retire to at night or early morning that only guests can use - it's "your lounge" away from home with books, games, news papers, cd's etc. Had a good breakfast here once but if you want a change, try Melba around the cnr on Vulcan lane for good coffee and food. Will be back next time in Auckland.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple