I have been to Auckland a few times and I always thought hotels in this city were not that special. Fortunately, now they have Mollies. This is a fantastic boutique hotel with a great location and superb service. From the moment you arrive you will find out this place is special. They really care about their guests. The rooms are really big and spacious and the decor is just incredible. I almost didn't want to leave my room. The library has plenty of books and magazines to read. The fire place in my room was that extra touch that made it super romantic. The views from the rooms are great as well. It happens to have a wonderful location, far away from the touristy part of Auckland in a residential area. Nearby there are nice stores and places to eat. The hotel's restaurant has superb food and the ambiance is perfect. There were probably about 300 candles at dinner time and live piano music. Breakfast is delicious and very well planned. I will stay at this fantastic hotel any time. The front desk people suggested great restaurants and were so friendly and helpful. The only small problem I had were some little ants in my bathroom but compare with the great experience I had that is not a big deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mollies luxury boutique hotel is located just moments from Auckland’s CBD in the gracious heritage suburb of St Mary’s Bay. Private, spacious and welcoming, it offers elegant accommodation in a relaxed and intimate 5-star setting.Mollies’ ten suites are spacious and beautifully appointed with bespoke furnishings, king size beds, exquisite hand-printed linens and marble ensuites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mollies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mollies Hotel Auckland Central
- Mollies Auckland, New Zealand