We recently spent two enjoyable nights at Mollies. This is definitely a "mom and pop" stop. There is not much staff but they are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast takes forever and it is catch-as-catch can for ice and set ups. Definitely get a room near the front door because you might have to carry in your luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mollies luxury boutique hotel is located just moments from Auckland’s CBD in the gracious heritage suburb of St Mary’s Bay. Private, spacious and welcoming, it offers elegant accommodation in a relaxed and intimate 5-star setting.Mollies’ ten suites are spacious and beautifully appointed with bespoke furnishings, king size beds, exquisite hand-printed linens and marble ensuites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Mollies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mollies Hotel Auckland Central
- Mollies Auckland, New Zealand