My wife and I were at Mollies in March, 2013. This boutique hotel is exceptional. Because it is not quite downtown or on the water, we were not sure what to expect. What a wonderful surprise! The large suites are as beautiful as you will ever find anywhere, with a luxurious feel and comfort. From the oriental rugs and one of a kind pieces of furniture and decorations to the high quality of the beds and bedding, bath towels and robes, it is a 6 star experience. The owners and their staff are exceptional. They are attentive to and generous with anything that you need. Unfortunately, my wife had to go to the hospital while we were there. Mr. Rose, the owner, insisted on driving us himself, in his car, late that night, so that she would not have to wait. Their concern for her, and me, and their dedication to their guests is something that I doubt we would have experienced elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mollies luxury boutique hotel is located just moments from Auckland’s CBD in the gracious heritage suburb of St Mary’s Bay. Private, spacious and welcoming, it offers elegant accommodation in a relaxed and intimate 5-star setting.Mollies’ ten suites are spacious and beautifully appointed with bespoke furnishings, king size beds, exquisite hand-printed linens and marble ensuites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Mollies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mollies Hotel Auckland Central
- Mollies Auckland, New Zealand