We stayed at this hotel for two nights on the finals weekend of the RWC in a studio room. Overall it was OK and reasonably quiet but the room was stuffy and not really that clean. We had to pay $400/night with a 2 night minimum stay which I felt was a bit over the top even given the pressure on accommodation due to the Cup. The rack rate for a studio room is normally $220 and now that the cup is over studio rooms are being offered for $120/night which leaves a bit of a sour taste in the mouth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced apartment-style hotel in quiet central city street, close to Queen St, Downtown, Viaduct Harbour, University of Auckland, Albert Park and Vector Arena. 29 Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with fully equipped kitchen (including microwave & dishwasher), SKY TV, phone, hairdryer, complimentary amenities. Spotlessly clean, serviced daily. Reasonable rates. All apartments non smoking. Undercover hotel parking must be pre-booked ($20 per day). Friendly, helpful staff will help you make the most of your Auckland stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quest on Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Eden Hotel Auckland Central
- Quest On Eden Auckland, New Zealand