Suitable for business travel, with plenty of place to meet/work - but a very slow (almost dysfunctional) internet connection. Fine if you need to be in the vicinity of Chancery and prefer to self-cater. No luxury or service, but full laundry equipment in your apartment and plenty of restaurants around - small grocery story downstairs for provisions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced apartment-style hotel in quiet central city street, close to Queen St, Downtown, Viaduct Harbour, University of Auckland, Albert Park and Vector Arena. 29 Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with fully equipped kitchen (including microwave & dishwasher), SKY TV, phone, hairdryer, complimentary amenities. Spotlessly clean, serviced daily. Reasonable rates. All apartments non smoking. Undercover hotel parking must be pre-booked ($20 per day). Friendly, helpful staff will help you make the most of your Auckland stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest on Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Eden Hotel Auckland Central
- Quest On Eden Auckland, New Zealand