Good location, just a few steps from the Queen Street and Vector Arena. The rooms are quiet and clean. The shower is good. Staff is good as well.
We'll be back for sure-we had a very good time. I read the varying reviews on this serviced apartment hotel before making the booking and after staying here can confidently say that it was one of the nicest places we stayed. We enjoyed the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced apartment-style hotel in quiet central city street, close to Queen St, Downtown, Viaduct Harbour, University of Auckland, Albert Park and Vector Arena. 29 Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with fully equipped kitchen (including microwave & dishwasher), SKY TV, phone, hairdryer, complimentary amenities. Spotlessly clean, serviced daily. Reasonable rates. All apartments non smoking. Undercover hotel parking must be pre-booked ($15 per day). Friendly, helpful staff will help you make the most of your Auckland stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Quest on Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Eden Hotel Auckland Central
- Quest On Eden Auckland, New Zealand